Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dusk

Another Hipstamatic snapshot the JB took yesterday
 from Atlantic Station coming home from the gym.







~
My favorite time of day is when the sun is setting and the lights of the city are just starting to sparkle. This time of year I'm lucky if I get out of work early enough to enjoy this moment on my commute home. I don't like having to spend the whole of daylight in an office. But the long nights usher in the new season which, to me, contain some of the highlights of the year.

This year I'm consciously resolved to savor these moments. We each have the ability to make our own light. There's no need to fast forward life to next spring, or hibernate like a bear.

Although spending some time curled up in front of the fire with a bear is definitely something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment