Monday, November 29, 2010

Horny Whoosa-what??


One of the things I like about Scruff is that it's not all about local hookups. Sure, that's still an attraction -- or distraction -- depending on what you're looking for. I enjoy chatting with guys all over the world; watching over the course of the day as the different continents wake up, get horny, get off and fall asleep.

Before bed last night I woofed a hot guy from the UK. This morning I found he left me a message...
"Hey man, liking the bod you horny git"
What the...? I'm hoping from the context it's probably positive. I pop open my dictionary app.
git [git]
-noun
1. British Slang. a foolish or contemptible person.
Yikes! Is this some sort of abusive cockney dirty talk? Next stop, the Urban Dictionary. Pretty much the same thing, but with more detail. That's where I learned in modern colloquial use, "git" can be used as a term of endearment. Well alrighty then!
"Thanks, you hot biatch!"
Still waiting.

Postscript: Just found out he's Scottish, wears a kilt and can call me whatever he likes.

2 comments:

  1. So then the answer was YES. Or yes Govnr. Chip-chip, cheerio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really read it as a question. (As in, "Do I make you horny?") More like a statement "You got me all randy, you nasty pig." Either way, my vocabulary is richer!

    ReplyDelete