Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Hipstamatic Prints

I realized after I got to work yesterday that the photo I posted of my eggs in a basket not only wasn't a good example of a Hipstamatic print... it wasn't even a balanced breakfast. So here are some other pics I snapped this weekend with my happiness app.

Sasquatch is just off-frame, telling me my exposure
is all wrong and I should be using a flash.
I'm going to try to sell this one to the National Enquirer. It's the Lock Ness Monster watching a low-altitude UFO flyby.

 Fooled you, didn't I?

It's really just an alligator watching ninety-nine luft balloons go by.

At my local watering hole, Joe's on Juniper.
So I guess it's really a "Gaytor".
See? There he is on the roof. I told you everything has a logical explanation.

I took these on my block last Sunday.
No Photoshop. It's just how Hipsty sees things.


And finally... my favorite:

No, it's not a PSA for Reefer Madness. It's a sexy collage®.

Taken right at my table here...

Six Feet Under, Westside. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment