Thursday, December 30, 2010

Angry Birds vs Transatlantic Flight

The Angry Birds won.
I've resisted loading many games on my iPad, mostly because I know myself. My level of obsession in any activity is inversely proportional to how useful and productive that activity is. Kind of like my dating life before the Jumping Bean.

But Pac and the iPad have something in common... when not connected to the internets we get sad and twitchy. My disconnected iPad's character changes completely. It no longer serves as my nine-inch window to the world and becomes... an eBook reader.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading. But I would have kept my Kindle if that's all I needed to keep me occupied on a nine hour flight. So before the trip I installed Angry Birds.

Those birds served their purpose and kept me occupied the entire flight home Monday. And Monday evening. And Tuesday morning. (Late for work.) Tuesday night into the wee hours of Wednesday morning...

Those pigs are pissing me off.

1 comment:

  1. That stupid game kept my friends busy on the long drive from Vegas to the Grand Canyon while I took the wheel. I have never laid eyes on them, but also hate those damned pigs.

    ReplyDelete