Friday, January 28, 2011

Throwback Friday

That was me in college. Had to have been
twenty years ago. It was one of the last times I
donated blood. Yup, I was still a man-virgin.
Who am I kidding... I was a *-virgin.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? So I'm ripping off Randy's idea and posting a throwback pic. Mostly because I'm running late and my morning is packed with meetings. It's at the point where I hate that sound my iPhone makes when I get a meeting invitation. Its nerve-shattering. I really wish I could make my own ringtone for those, something soothing. I get them all hours of the day and night. I even got an invitation for a meeting scheduled for yesterday.


1 comment:

  1. Blasts from the past and trips down Nostalgia Way can be a good time. They can also be equally as horrifying in some cases though too and just make you cringe. Not saying this post is one of those moments. Naw, I would say this trip had more of a a feel good vibe to it.

    -UD

    ReplyDelete