Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Run Pac, Run!

There was a news story the other morning on NPR about the "autocorrect" feature of the iPhone and other smart phones. Texting in a hurry without proofreading can sometimes make for hilarious and/or embarrassing results. Once while lining up a job interview, I told my potential future boss, "I look forward to meeting you in prison!" I didn't get an offer.

A more recent example is this exchange from last weekend when I was showing off my new shoes to a famous Puma aficionado.


5 comments:

  1. If someone said that they looked forward to meeting me in prison, I'd take that as an invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH! While there are definitely some hilarious exchanges that result from auto correct...I still find it aggravating. I often find myself shaking my fist at my phone and muttering "you son of a beech"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beware the Green Pumas for they're after your very SOUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was no match for the Green Pumas. Actually, since I'm colorblind I didn't know they were green, I just knew I liked 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! a cripple joke AND a forrest Gump joke! Be my friend??

    ReplyDelete