Friday, June 17, 2011

Pad Snap Friday

Here's a screen-snap from my iPad this morning that made me smile. If you like this, you should see the total package at Nice to see StevieB!

Click the pic to view full-size. No, seriously, click it.


July 8, 2011
Update - Since this seems to be my most popular post -- ever -- I feel the need to add a little background. Back in June Stevie B spent several consecutive days adding a wake-up photo to his blog posts. Each pic was taken in the same spot after pouring his morning coffee. (Click here to see what I'm gushing on about.)

Because his fancy Wordpress blog automatically defaults to a special 5-day abstract template when viewed on the iPad, this was the presentation upon launching his blog Friday morning. Since Stevie doesn't use an iPad, I know for certain the pectoral focus was unplanned and unintentional.

Just one more reason you need an iPad.

3 comments: