Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Head In A Jar

Assuming you're viewing my standard template, you may have noticed I added a randomly rotating tag line to my blog header. I played around this this last year when I added a shopping days countdown script during the holidays. (I plan to combine the two scripts when I get some time.)

I intend to gradually add tag lines when it tickles my fancy, but as a starting point I populated the script with a few random title cards from Futurama. I love Futurama. I don't watch a lot of television outside of flipping around the various History Channels until I find something non-history related. But heaven help the reality-addicted homo who fucks with my Futurama season pass on Tivo.

Anyway, I wanted to add attribution links to the tag lines to give proper credit where appropriate. The ones I steal shamelessly from Futurama will link back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment