Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Neigh

I worked late again last night. I'm afraid it's going to be like this for a few more weeks as a project deadline looms. It wouldn't be so bad if I could focus exclusively on my project, but it never works that way. Yesterday my work got pushed two places down the stack by reactive requests from upper management. By the time I got those out of the way it was nearly 6pm.

When I finally got home around 10pm I found a package at my door, the first wave of Halloween novelties from Archie McPhee. Inside was an assortment of gnarly hillbilly teeth for JB. (He's looking forward to using those at work.) A yodeling pickle for my ex, Joe. (A Christmas gift, actually. Don't ask my why, he's just really hard to shop for.) And a mask for my costume idea #1. I just need to find a willing partner to help complete the ensemble.

What do you think?

Horse top ISO bottom
Me: well-bred, fun-loving social drinker who enjoys nuzzling.
Likes: studs, shoes & appletinis. Dislikes: fillies, flies & smoking.
You: great ass, strong back, able to remain bent over for long
periods of time with minimal access to fresh air. Own tail a plus.
Looks not important.

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious. I love the CL personal under the photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Dead Robot, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post!
    Is the neck of the horse a see through fabric or do you have to look the gift horse through the mouth?

    ReplyDelete