Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Whack

Whenever I hear the term "edging" my first thought is always, "who has time for that?"

So when I was gifted with an extra hour of time on Sunday, I decided to splurge it on myself.

Within ten minutes I'd misjudged my first approach and tumbled right over the edge. By minute twelve I was sound asleep. When I woke up two hours later, it was already getting dark.

Later I asked a friend about his Sunday. His day began with a long run, coffee with friends, then brunch before getting a head-start on work for the week to come. Followed by a beer bust.

Me? I jerked off. I really need to work on my time management skills.

4 comments:

  1. Dear lord that is so damn funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this graphic with your article... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am SO not about "edging". I am an "instant gratification" kinda guy.

    Which serves me well because I can cum in less than 30 seconds after the other guy starts.

    ReplyDelete