Monday, December 5, 2011

Perpetual Calendar

Between renovating my bedroom and decorating for the holidays, I managed to concentrate the clutter into a single room in my house. As usual, the casualty is my "Den"/"Guest"/"Computer"/"Gift Wrapping" room. It's were I usually sit in the morning to drink coffee and catch up on y'alls blogs.

This has gotten especially challenging now that my fortress of solitude is filled with boxes and piles of stuff. Yet I still manage to find my way to my Aeron chair, coffee in hand, and... wonder where in the hell all this stuff came from.




Part of the problem is that I have a hard time letting go of things. I have so much stuff I need to throw away, but just can't bring myself to do so. Case in point: This calendar from 2009. Why throw out a perfectly good calendar that will be useful again in 2015?



Each month was personally autographed by the appropriate team member.
It's been three years and I still get aroused by the smell of Sharpie.

Oh Seth, I'll never forget that wonderful May we spent together.

What I wouldn't give to spend Christmas in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment