Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photo A Day April

For the first time, I'm participating in a photo challenge. I've been posting these on Instagram and I'll post them here as well. My poor blog has been feeling neglected with so much of my attention lately focussed on social apps. Why shouldn't it see some of the action too?

This reminds me that I've been toying with the idea of a blog challenge. Hopefully I'll be able to commit to these challenges better than I have my P90X.

#photoadayapril Day 1: My Reflection



#photoadayapril Day 2: Color


From last April's Dogwood Festival.

#photoadayapril Day 3: Mail


NEVER fuck with someone who's done hard time.

#photoadayapril Day 4: Someone who makes me happy


My JB

3 comments:

  1. If I were a much better photographer, I would try something like this. The color picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the fuck? Martha Stewart LIVING??? What the fuck!!

    ReplyDelete