Friday, June 29, 2012

Pad Snap Friday Redux

My blog traffic has returned to a trickle after enjoying a brief spurt of Internet popularity. I'm guessing the PAC-PAD 1 (the Android tablet from Pakistan) isn't exactly taking the gadget world by storm. That, or Google's search algorithms have caught on to my evil plan to steal web traffic from the Pakistani Air Force.

In a desperate (some would say shameless) attempt to boost my flagging stats, I'm bringing back my most popular post ever. So on this, the last Friday in June, I'm reaching back one year to June 2011 to bring you a special treat.

The literary genius behind "Nice To See StevieB", StevieB is my blogger inspiration, mentor, role model and friend. And it doesn't hurt that he's hot. Smoking hot.

Last Spring StevieB experimented temporarily with moving his blog to Wordpress. Say what you will about Wordpress, it had some innovative mobile templates and was one of the first to specifically target the iPad.

Upon lightly running my finger across StevieB's bookmark, my iPad would display a summary of the five most recent blog posts. Also last June, StevieB went through an adorable phase of posting a pic of himself each morning in the same setting and pose.

A combination of the Wordpress iPad template and StevieB's morning pics resulted in this unintentional collage. Click the pic to see it in full size. Enjoy and have a great weekend!


Click the pic to view full size. Do it. Do it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment