Friday, June 21, 2013

New Car Itch Super-Twang

It's been a while since I've Songified one of Stevie B's blog posts. This selection is about a gay man who, after realizing the hot classmate hitting on him is a "daddy chaser", yearns to trade in his sensible sedan for some butch four-wheel-drive realness.

I'm not sure what caused the hiccup in the middle, but it appears Songify ate the entire "quasi-butch" stanza. I blame my antique iPhone 4. Bummer. But I do like the ending and it was getting past my bedtime.

It's best to listen to this after (or during) reading Stevie's post. I hope he likes Country, because yee-ha banjo slide-guitar...





Here are the lyrics for the karaoke fans. (Or is that bukkake? I keep getting those two confused. I've embarrassed myself at more than one orgy.)
It seems that it's that time again
I've got that itch, the new car itch
My four-door sports sedan is such a bore
I've got that itch, the new car itch
I don't want to be a grown-up anymore
I want a four by four
I'm going for butch gay-boy realness this time around
I've got that itch
 (something something quasi-butch?)
I don't want to drive a hyundai anymore
Getting old is such a bitch
I don't want to be a grown-up anymore
I've got that itch, the new car itch
I want to haul a load, maybe pull a trailer
I've got a lot of stuff I need to move
I'm going for butch gay-boy realness this time around
I've got an itch

That new car itch


2 comments: