Friday, September 6, 2013

Casual Friday

I'd written earlier about the trauma of going from 34" jeans to a 36" waist size. While at the time this move was purely logical – based solely on comfort and public decency – it seemed like it might have sent my ass the wrong message. By springtime my Christmas jeans were starting to feel a bit snug. I knew then I had a choice: Will my next pair of jeans be 38's or 34's?

While getting ready for work this morning, I decided it may soon be time for a shopping trip.

Sorry for the blurry photography. That's the best I can manage
in the closet at 6am.

I'm not done by any means. I'm still 12 lbs from my goal weight. And the Big Gay Cruise is only 162 days away.


1 comment:

  1. Great job!

    Now just pull them down a bit and let us see the grand prize! ;)

    ReplyDelete