Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Fuzz

As of a few hours before the Halloween party last evening I still had no idea what I was going to wear. I was beginning to resign myself to spending the evening in the Disturbing Penguin mask. Then on a whim JB and I stopped at one of those Halloween shops that pop up in abandoned Rite-Aids this time of year. In there I saw this costume and it reminded me of the conversation last Halloween I had with my friend about dressing up as a bachelorette party stripper cop.

If I had more time I would have gotten hold of some tear-away velcro pants and a g-string. Maybe next year.

Not my real chest hair.


4 comments:

  1. now I'm going to have YMCA in my head the rest of the afternoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's chest hair is it then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the costume comes with a chest toupee?

    ReplyDelete