Monday, November 11, 2013

Jesus Take The Wheel, Part I don't know let's say 133

The only thing not incredibly horribly sad about this story is the name of the town. Pflugerville.

If only someone could have seen this coming a thousand miles away. What surprises me is that all Killeen's pastors weren't killed.


"A Killeen church said three of its pastors were killed in a crash on Texas 130 near Texas 45 in Pflugerville on Thursday night.
"Grace Christian Center said on its website that “Pastors Terry, Jan and Steve” were driving from the airport. 
"Witnesses told police that one of the passenger van’s tires blew out, forcing the vehicle to leave the roadway and into a “violent roll into the median” about 7 p.m. Thursday.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/crime-law/killeen-church-says-3-members-killed-in-crash/nbLmR/

I can't stop saying it.  Pflugerville.





4 comments:

  1. I've been to Pflugerville. Meh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I read this before booking tickets. :-)

      Delete
  2. Odd. I can't even begin to START saying it.

    ReplyDelete