Monday, December 9, 2013

Yule Tied

During the holiday season, JB is allowed to stray ever so slightly from his standard flight attendant uniform dress code by wearing a holiday themed necktie. Last night I was shopping for an appropriate tie for him to wear to work.

I don't usually wear ties. Usually just for job interviews, weddings and funerals. But I found a tie that made me laugh and I couldn't resist buying it for myself. Now I just need a non-funeral opportunity to wear it. I really hope I get an invitation to a Christmas party.







Knowing StevieB's fondness for Christmas Penguins, I found just the right tie for him too...









4 comments:

  1. Nearly shot Diet Coke out of my nose after figuring out your Santa tie.

    Penguins have nothing to do with Christmas!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK.... call me weird, but I love your tie! I'd wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should wear the reindeer tie anyway, party or no party.

    ReplyDelete